Hello all, myself Karan Ahuja and I belong to Lucknow, the capital city of Uttar Pradesh

Hello all, myself Karan Ahuja and I belong to Lucknow, the capital city of Uttar Pradesh. I am a business person and was running a tour and travel agency. The business has no time limitation as your clients may call you anytime and you have to entertain them; I was doing the same. With time, my business was growing and I was getting more dedicated to it. On the other hand, I was not paying the necessary attention to my health. I was hardly taking my meals on time and sleep time was also so unorganized. The time was moving rapidly, and soon I was found to be diagnosed with a kidney problem. Then the life took a sharp turn and I only thought about how it all happened.

I was in shock and so depressed. It was like I had lost control from my life because of my dedication to my work. I handed over all my business stuff to my business partner as I was spending most of my time either at home or in hospitals. I was trying many treatment options but didn’t get any betterment in my health. Most treatments were only trying to take more and more money from me and treatment was their secondary matter.

I was frustrated because of the money-making behavior of the hospitals and doctors. I thought that soon I would lose my life along with losing all my money as well. Therefore, I was so scared in trying any treatment option further. And most of the time, I was spending my time on the internet to find the best cure for my kidney problem. Most of the treatment methods I was coming across were commercial ones as they were aiming to gain more and more money. I was getting more frustrated seeing on such hospitals and doctors.

During my searches, I came to know about Ayurveda that it could help me get rid of my problem naturally. When I compared the treatment cost of Ayurveda with Allopathic treatment, I found it economical and also safe. It was something that showed me a ray of hope and I was eager to find the best hospital for my kidney problem. I took a deep insight into Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment and came to know about many hospitals; among them Karma Ayurveda had a better record of curing kidney patients successfully with an Ayurvedic healing approach.

I searched a little more about this hospital and decided to take treatment for my kidney disease. I went to the hospital and met the head doctor there. Seeing my reports and health condition, he told me that my condition was curable with Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment but I had to follow it consistently. I told him to do as he would say to bring my life back on track again. So, I started taking treatment from Karma Ayurveda. After a month of treatment, I was feeling better from the inside but I didn’t any attention to it. With time, I was feeling relief in my health issues and some were getting mild. I was happy to see changes in my health. Other health aspects were also improving during treatment. As I was taking kidney tests each month, their reports were also showing betterment in my kidney health.

I took treatment for some more months and got rid of all health issues I was dealing with. I was so happy with the result I got from Karma Ayurveda  Ayurvedic treatment package. The best part was it was economical and completely safe because it had only herbal medicines, diet and few Yoga practices to follow. This is how, I got rid from the kidney problem and my kidneys started working well again. My life was back to normalcy and I didn’t need any treatment afterward. This is how Ayurveda changed my life forever. But still, most kidney patients are not aware of this treatment and spend their money on useful treatment methods like dialysis and transplant. For such people, I have written my story so that they can become aware of the healing power of Ayurveda and can save their life and money by adopting Ayurveda. 

Thank you all for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These are the causes of blood in urine

Take Special Care of These Things While Cleaning The Kidney

Pramod Kumar From Lucknow Diagnosed Kidney Failure