Being A Fitness Freak Led me To Trouble

Hello, my name is Shikhar Ahluvalia, and I am 38 years old. I live in Faridabad with my family. I love going to the gym every day and burning my calories. I am fond of fitness and used to spend most of my time working out in the gym. Lifting heavy weights and exercising beyond my limits had become a hobby for me. I didn't even think that this hobby could become the biggest mistake of my life in the future, and my life was about to take a big turn.

My passion caused some problems for me, as I kept doing heavy and stressful exercises every day. Within a few days, I started seeing some changes in my body. After exercise, I had severe pain all over my body and started feeling dizzy. Also, I noticed swelling and rashes in many parts of my body. I had constant dryness and itching in several parts of my back. I could not understand at all how to change my health in this way.

Kidney Disease Ayurvedic Treatment

I knew these symptoms were a sign of some major illness of mine. So I immediately went to the doctor for a check-up, where he asked me to do several tests. I feared it might be the end of all my healthy routine and gymming. After my test reports came, I was told that I had high creatinine levels.

At that time, I had no idea what this problem meant or where it might lead me. I asked the doctor what creatinine is and how I could lower my high level of creatinine. After which, he said that this is a state of concern, and it can also be the knock-off of many big diseases to come. He said that creatinine is a waste product made by the muscles of our body. And a high level of creatinine means that I may also have problems with kidney failure, which can become a major threat to my life in the long run.

I had my whole life in front of me, my wife, my parents and everything I thought of doing; everything seemed to be coming to an end. But I was wondering how I could have kidney problems or what to do now? I used to worry only about my parents and wife. We didn't know where to go or whom to meet. Then a family friend of ours suggested we get proper treatment. He told me how Ayurveda is the best treatment for me; I was not very old now, and my whole life was ahead; taking the right decision in this would make my life ahead. We talked in many hospitals, and someone said dialysis would have to be done, then someone even suggested a transplant. It seemed that everyone was just sitting around looting money.

In the end, we also felt that Ayurveda would prove to be the best solution for us. Now I again talked to my family friend, and they told us to go to Karma Ayurveda Hospital, it was a renowned kidney treatment center located in Delhi itself. You cannot find a better hospital than this; It provides Ayurvedic treatment for all kidney-related problems. As soon as we met Dr Puneet Dhawan, I felt very happy. He talked to me very comfortable and explained everything related to Ayurveda in detail. He also assured me that he has the right treatment for my disease and how with the help of Ayurveda, he cures even the biggest diseases from the root. He also explained that whatever remedies he suggests, I will have to follow them completely.

I did what he said, and today I'm healthy and living a peaceful life with my family again—thank you Dr Puneet for the best medical guidance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These are the causes of blood in urine

Take Special Care of These Things While Cleaning The Kidney

Pramod Kumar From Lucknow Diagnosed Kidney Failure