Pramod Kumar From Lucknow Diagnosed Kidney Failure

My name is Pramod Kumar, and I am from Lucknow. I was diagnosed with kidney failure, and my health was deteriorating. I preferred allopathic treatment. But, after taking these medicines for six months, I got side effects affecting my kidneys and overall health. So, I decided to take Ayurvedic medicines from Karma Ayurveda hospital, which worked miracles.


A few years ago, when I was just 45 years old, I discovered some minor changes in my body. I suffered from a major fever, vomiting, fatigue, irritation, itching while urinating, insomnia, and abdominal pain. We went to the doctor and consulted with him. And my treatment for these mentioned symptoms started, but after one month, I realized that the allopathic medicine was not improving my health. Instead of improving my health, it started giving me side effects. Then, I tried to contact MY doctor, but the doctor was not even responding to my calls because he had no solution or remedy for my ailment.

Also Read - How Do You Overcome Kidney Failure Pain

After that, I went to another hospital, and the doctor said to get some tests done as soon as possible. After getting all the tests done, my reports came, and there was kidney failure mentioned in my reports. It meant that I was suffering from a kidney ailment and my doctor was not even bothered to tell me. After knowing about this, I researched kidney disease and its treatment. I found a Karma Ayurveda hospital over the internet, and the amazing thing about this is they will treat you through ayurvedic medicine and without dialysis.

Also Read - Akhil from Kanpur a Kidney Patient

I booked an appointment with Dr. Puneet (an ayurvedic nephrologist). He was such an amazing doctor and a human person. He treated my kidney treatment with the help of ayurvedic medicines and certain dietary changes. I took ayurvedic kidney treatment for about two months, and my eGFR has risen by more than 10 to 12 points. And I'm still taking ayurvedic medicines from there, and it reduced my high creatinine level and has increased my eGFR by more than 20 points, and I feel so good. I have benefitted so much from the ayurvedic treatment, and I am continuing it.

Karma Ayurveda’s ayurvedic treatment helped me out in my recovery. This hospital is genuine, and it is not a scam. Many people were treated through their treatment and had got so many benefits. It is a side-effect-free healing method and has no artificial flavour in their ayurvedic medicines.

ayurvedic treatment for polycystic kidney disease in the India

I highly recommend their ayurvedic treatment to all people who are struggling with kidney disorders. And it’s better to be aware of your kidney complications because the main problem with this disease is that it is a silent disease. Many of us don't know that we may suffer from kidney disorders. And at last, I want to thank you, Dr. Puneet Dhawan, and the whole team of Karma Ayurveda. They cured my kidney ailment completely and made us fit and fine again. Now, my family and I are living happily without complications. I just have to take care of our diet a little bit. We are highly satisfied with the treatment and will always remain thankful to the whole team of Karma Ayurveda. Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These are the causes of blood in urine

Take Special Care of These Things While Cleaning The Kidney

Hello all, myself Karan Ahuja and I belong to Lucknow, the capital city of Uttar Pradesh